Apple Halwa. how to make apple halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. halwa the festival seasons and shared with family and friends. one such easy and simple halwa recipe is apple. Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! Apple halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor The texture, color and taste are much similar to Tirunelveli Halwa. First time, When my husband saw. You can cook Apple Halwa using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Halwa
- Prepare 2 of big apples.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar (reduce as per apples sweetness).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of green cardamom powder (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of almonds.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of condensed milk.
Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for. Easy apple The first time I tasted apple halwa was when my neighbor gave me saying she searched here in Sharmis Passions.
Apple Halwa step by step
- Wash and peel the apples, remove the core..
- In a mixer grinder, add all the apples and make a rough puree out of it. Alternatively use you grate the apples..
- In a frying pan, add 2 tbsp. ghee and heat it. Once it is heated, add 1-2 tbsp. broken almonds..
- Fry them for a minute or two. Keep them aside..
- In the same pan, add the apples and cook them till the water evaporates..
- Add 1 & 1/2 tbsp. sugar to the mixture and cook it for 5-6 minutes. Also add 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder & 1/4 tsp. green cardamom powder along with sugar, if you are using it..
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup condensed milk..
- Stir continuously till all the water evaporated, as the sugar will liquefy..
- After the halwa is completely cooked, it separates from the pan and form a cohesive mixture..
- This is the time to remove the halwa from the pan & fried almonds from above..
The apple halwa has a wonderful taste that you will love itPlease see the step by step instructions on how to make Apple Halwa. Halwa is a dense sweet confection served as dessert in India. Apple Halwa recipe using Apples, Sugar, Ghee and Cashew nuts. Clean the apples with water and then wipe it dry. Peel the skin and remove the seeds.