Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts no flour or eggs recipe. To make baked donuts no flour or eggs you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs:
- You need 50 grams of Silken tofu (not drained).
- Take 90 grams of Soy milk.
- Take 15 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 30 grams of Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- You need 20 grams of Kinako.
- Get 20 grams of Okara powder.
- Take 50 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 3 1/2 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 15 grams of Sesame seeds (I used white).
Instructions to make Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs:
- Break the tofu finely in a sieve or blend into a paste in a food processor..
- Add all ingredients into the tofu and mix well..
- Pour the dough into donut molds, like a silicone mold, and bake in a 355°F/180°C preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Cool on a rack or in a sieve..
If you find this Baked Donuts No Flour or Eggs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.