Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey lemon yogurt baked donuts recipe. You can cook honey lemon yogurt baked donuts using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 80 grams of Yogurt (unsweetened).
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grated lemon zest (just the yellow part).
- Provide 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or unsalted margarine).
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- Get 6 tbsp of Icing sugar (powdered sugar).
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk..
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest and mix..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the pancake mix and mix until no longer powdery..
- It's ready when the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Melt the butter in the microwave at 600W for 40 seconds. Add to Step 5 and mix well..
- When it becomes glossy and soft, the batter is done..
- Set the donut pan into the Vitantonio (donut maker) and lightly coat with butter. After preheating, fill the donut molds with the batter and bake for 5 minutes..
- They will look like this after 5 minutes of baking. Adjust the baking time to get the color you want..
- Remove the donuts from the pan and use kitchen scissors to cut off any excess dough. Let cool..
- Mix the glaze ingredients in a bowl with a spoon..
- Glaze the tops of the cooled donuts..
- Let the donuts rest on kitchen parchment paper until the glaze has dried..
- Once the glaze has dried, it will become translucent and opaque..
If you find this Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.