Apple Halwa. Anyway coming to the recipe, I made this apple halwa as I had to make some sweet for karvachauth. Halwa is Indian pudding made with sugar, milk and ghee (clarified butter). Rest of the ingredients are optional but recommended.
This apple halwa recipe does not use sooji (rava), milk, khoya or milk powder. Just apples, sugar (optional) and ghee. Flavorings and nuts of your choice can be added in the apple halwa. You can have Apple Halwa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Halwa
- Prepare 2 pc of big Apples.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cinnemon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of saffron food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Vennila essance.
- It’s 2-3 tsp. of Ghee.
- It’s 4-5 of cashew nuts.
A Wonderful Delicious Tasty Apple Halwa Make At Home By Bindhu. how to make apple halwa with detailed photo and video recipe. an interesting and popular indian dessert recipe made with grated apple, sugar and a generous amount of ghee. the recipe is very simple and easy to prepare and shares the similar characteristics of carrot halwa or bottle gourd halwa. it is generally made as a premium dessert for celebrations. Easy apple halwa with video and stepwise pictures. The first time I tasted apple halwa was when my neighbor gave me saying she searched here in Sharmis Passions as there was no recipe she ended up trying from else where.
Apple Halwa instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan.And roast cashew nuts in a ghee. And take in a plate. Wash and cut apple into 4 pieces and grate..
- In same pan add grated apple. And saute till water reduce. Now add sugar and cinnamon powder mix well and stir. Now add saffron orange colour and vanilla essence mix properly and stir till halwa combine and release fragrance. Lastly add 1tsp ghee for shinning. Apple Halwa is ready..
- Yummy delicious Healthy An Apple Halwa is ready to Serve. Garnish with roasted cashew nuts and apple..
It was so tasty had a slight tanginess but I loved it so. Apple Halwa is a special occasion Indian sweet made from grated apples. It is sweet and slightly tangy and the perfect treat for your taste buds. Apple halwa has been on my mind since a very long time. One day, when I visited my mom, we started to think over the dinner menu.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 18:10:44.