Santa's Breakfast. Whether you're a local, new in town, or just passing through, you'll be sure to find something on Eventbrite that piques your interest. Serve out your breakfast buffet style and include all of the usual favorites (such as pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, Belgian waffles, and some toast). Add in some Christmas decorations and try and get hold of a throne or a big comfy chair for your Santa Claus to sit in.
Have a photographer nearby so pictures can be taken. Give each child a chance to tell Santa her wishlist and talk with him. The key advantage of breakfast with Santa is that the children have a chance to spend some personal time with Santa. You can cook Santa's Breakfast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa's Breakfast
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- It’s 1 bottle of Spray cool whip.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need 1 pack of m&ms.
- You need 1 pack of sour punch candy string (for the scarf).
- Prepare 3 of mini powdered donut holes.
- It’s 2 pieces of bacon.
- It’s 1 of sausage patty.
- You need 1 cup of frozen hashbrowns.
- You need 1 glass of apple juice.
- It’s 1 of large skewer (to make your snowman).
Breakfast with Santa Imagine your kids waking up in the morning hearing the doorbell just for them to open the door and find Santa asking if he could join them for breakfast. This is to eliminate crowd gatherings of any kind. This by far was a hard decision but felt for the safety of… The Knights of Columbus held their annual Breakfast with Santa event Sunday morning in Scranton. This year's event looked a little different with pandemic restrictions.
Santa's Breakfast step by step
- Mix pancake mix according to directions on box. Fry bacon, hashbrowns & sausage patty..
- Use candies & cool whip to decorate your pancakes & donut holes. Have fun with it!😆😉.
- Here's an Elf.
- Or here's a reindeer.
- BE CREATIVE! BE FESTIVE!.
Families were able to pick up their meals drive-thru style. Volunteers served up pancakes, sausage, and other breakfast staples at St. Join us for breakfast with Surfin Santa in Seaport Village! Featuring a photo opp with Santa and exclusive take-home treats from Pastry Chef Richard Capizzi. The Heritage League will be taking precautions because of the coronavirus pandemic, Trinidad said.