Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy prego steak sandwiches recipe. To cook mike's easy prego steak sandwiches you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches:
- Take of Prego Sandwiches.
- Prepare 2 of 2 oz Sirloin Steaks [1/4" – 3/8" thin cut].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [rough chop].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Sea Salt.
- Get dash of Quality Olive Oil.
- Provide dash of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare of Bread & Condiments.
- You need 2 large of Sturdy Bread Buns [crusty topped preferred or french].
- Prepare of Yellow Mustard.
- Get of Hot Sauce.
- Take of Kitchen Equipment.
- Provide 1 small of Frying Pan [with tight fitting lid].
- Get 1 of Mallet.
- Prepare 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- Use of Options.
- Prepare of Grilled Onions.
Instructions to make Mike's Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches:
- Cut your sirloin in two and salt and pepper to taste. Trim any fat..
- Using your mallet – pound your meat until it thins out a bit. Reverse, season again and pound..
- Chop garlic and pound it into your meat. Reverse and do the same..
- Fry / steam 1 minute on each side with a small dash of olive oil, a quality white wine and a tight lid..
- Slice and dress bread with mustard..
- Serve hot..
The blurb about Pregos on Wikipedia's List of Sandwiches describes the steak as being marinaded in red wine with olive oil, bay leaf, salt, pepper, etc. In the Bourdain show, they simply whack the steak with garlic, throw it on the griddle and drizzle it with olive oil. Add the onion; cook and stir until tender. Push onion to the side of the pan, and add the mushrooms. A proper Prego is a full piece of meat, something like a minute steak, but I feel that no matter how tender beef is, it has no business as a sandwich filling in one piece.
If you find this Mike's Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-22 08:38:59.