Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg momos recipe. To make veg momos you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Momos:
- Prepare 250 gms of refined flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of Capsicum.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of French beans.
- Take 1 of Beetroot.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of asafoetida and black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kitchen King.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pao bhaji masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chillie powder.
- Get 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt as per taste and water.
Steps to make Veg Momos:
- Cut all the veggies as shown in the picture..
- Add 2 tbspn of refined oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chilliies, red chillie and ginger garlic paste. Fry it until the seeds papaya up. Further, add all the veggies one by one and fry it until they are half cooked. You can cover the pan and cook it as well..
- When they are half cooked add all the remaining spices and fry it until they are completly cooked..
- After it is cooked, keep it in a bowl and let it cool down..
- For the chutney, cut the tomatoes in small pieces. Heat a pan and add 2 tbspn mustard oil in it. Add mustard seeds and let it papaya up. Further add the asafoetida, green chillies and tomatoes. Cook it until the tomatoes start leaving oil. Add 1/2 tspn ginger garlic paste, 1/4th tspn turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Cook it for 2 more minutes..
- When done with it, keep it in a bowl..
- In a bowl take the flour, add 2 tbspn of refined oil, salt as per taste and Knead it with water to make a fine doe. Keep it aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes take the doe and cut it into small pieces as is made for a medium sized puri. With the help of the roller pin flatten the doe round in a size of about 3.5 inches diameter..
- Fill the viggies and give it a shape as shown in the picture. You can give the shape of your choice too..
- Take all the momos and steam it in a idli maker for about 20 minutes. Once they are cooked, take them out and serve with the chutney..
- Hope you guys like it. Do give your feedback. Regards.!😊.
The chutney is usually flavorful but very hot. Steamed Veg momos is a popular recipe of Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal. This healthy veg steamed momos is very easy to prepare with refined flour and some veggies. Method Mix flour, salt and oil in a bowl and add water to make a smooth pliable dough. As you keep shaping the momos, you need to keep them on a greased platter and cover with a damp cloth to prevent them from drying out.
If you find this Veg Momos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-25 04:13:04.