Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe. You can have snowy mountain meringue cookies using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Snowy mountain meringue cookies:
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Cream of tartar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Flavoring of choice vanilla, cinimon, mint.
- Take 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3-5 drops of desired food coloring (optional).
Instructions to make Snowy mountain meringue cookies:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix together the two types of sugar until evenly mixed.
- With a stand or hand mixer whip the egg whites until foamy 3-5 min on medium speed.
- Add th salt and cream of tartar and mix for about 3 min on medium speed.
- While continuing to mix slowly add tablespoons of the sugar mixture pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl and gold into the mix, increasing mixer speed as mixture thickens, continue until all of the sugar is mixed about 4-5 minuets.
- Keep mixing until you produce thick and stiff peaks 7-9 minuets.
- Add the flavoring and the optional food coloring at this stage and mix well 3-4 minuets.
- Next use a plastic ziplock bag to pipe the mix onto a a parchment lined pan.
- I use a sealed ziplock bad while I pipe to prevent the mix from escaping at the top.
- Use a cup with the bag draped over the sides to add the mixture to the bad with less mess.
- Use a circular wrist motion to make the peaks.
- With the extra mixture make the smaller cookies as pictured above.
- Bake the cookies for 2-2.5 hours or until they brown or darken in color.
- Pull the cookies out and allow to cool and enjoy.
- Note these cookies don’t do well with high humidity, so store in a dry air tight container..
Meringue cookies will melt in your mouth and tantalize your sweet tooth! Snowy Mountains Cookies, Jindabyne, Australia – free from artificial colours and flavours, additives and preservatives. Using quality chocolate and real butter. Buy gluten free cookies, savoury, chocolate cookies, muesli cookies. This meringue cookie recipe creates light, airy morsels.
If you find this Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.