Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots recipe. You can have pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- You need of Pot Roast.
- Use of Pork Roast.
- Take of Onion Soup Mix.
- Use of Water.
- Use of Roasted Potatoes.
- Use of Potatoes (diced).
- Provide of Canola Oil.
- Use of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- Get of Candied Carrots.
- Get of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Provide of Butter.
- Take of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
Instructions to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8×8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..
Remove the foil and place the pork in the roasting tin, nestling in between the veg. Sprinkle the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss the potatoes and carrots with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place in the pan around the pork. A stick-to-your-ribs hearty and oh so satisfying meal the whole family will enjoy! A classic recipe that will remind you of home.
If you find this Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.