Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Clam chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Clam chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clam chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clam chowder recipe. To make clam chowder you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Clam chowder:
- Prepare of lonjas de tocino.
- Take of cebolla picada.
- Prepare of latas de almejas picadas.
- Take of cucharaditas de harina de todo uso.
- Take of Aproximadamente 1/2 litro de caldo de mariscos.
- Prepare of de vino blanco.
- Provide of papas peladas y picadas en cuadritos.
- Use of taza de crema ligera.
- Get of Sal y pimienta al gusto.
- Get of cucharaditas de perejil picado.
Steps to make Clam chowder:
- Calienta un sarten hondo y frie el tocino sin que quede muy dorado. Retira el tocino y reserva..
- En el aceite del tocino frie la cebolla por unos 5 of 7 min. Separa las almejas del caldo en el que estan envasados. En este caldito diluye la harina. Cuando este bien disuelta agregalo a la cebolla y deja que se cocine por unos 3 minutos sin dejar de mover para que no se pegue. Agrega poco a poco el caldo de mariscos y el vino blanco. Si espesa mucho agrega un poco mas de caldo. Añade las papas y deja que se cosan a fuego suave (aproximadamente 15 minutos)..
- Cuando las papas esten suaves agrega la crema, las almejas, el tocino que freiste picado, el perejil y la sal y pimienta. Cuando de un hervor retira del fuego y sirvelo en un pan agrio o comelo asi sola..
- Si acaso no encuentras el caldo de mariscos, puedes comprar almejas frescas, cocerlas en agua y utilizar esta como caldo..
If you find this Clam chowder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.