Pork belly sweet soy sauce ( Java-Chinese style). We Deliver High-Quality Cuts Of Meat To Your Door For An Unforgettable Dining Experience. Rich in Flavors and Possesses a Remarkable Melt-In-Your-Mouth Texture. Great recipe for Pork belly sweet soy sauce ( Java-Chinese style).
This Chinese-style pork belly is sweet, salty, and perfectly tender. Slowly cooking the pork in a flavorful mixture of garlic, ginger, and brown sugar gives it that signature sticky-sweet glaze that pairs perfectly with salty soy sauce. Serve it over rice for the ultimate dinner and forget you ever wanted to order take-out. You can have Pork belly sweet soy sauce ( Java-Chinese style) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork belly sweet soy sauce ( Java-Chinese style)
- It’s 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 oz of pork belly.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tong cay ( Chinese salted vegetable optional).
- It’s 4 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of boiled eggs.
- It’s of simple sweet soy sauce (mix).
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of dark soy sauce.
This Sweet Soy Braised Pork Belly is one of those Slow Cooker recipes that's a sure crowd pleaser. Melt in your mouth pork belly braised in a lightly spiced sweet soy sauce. Poh says "My favourite thing about making this in the Crock-Pot® Express Crock XL Multi-Cooker is you can just walk away and get on with other things. Chop the pork into bite-sized chunks.
Pork belly sweet soy sauce ( Java-Chinese style) instructions
- Marinade pork with soy sauce and sweet soy sauce mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Dice garlic cloves and stir fry until Brown..
- Add in tong cay.
- Add marinated pork into the pan, and add in some rice wine.
- Add boiled eggs, abd 3 cups of water, Put the lid on. And cook for about 3 hours..
Heat the oil and add in the pork, cloves garlic, salt and pepper, fry on high heat until the pork starts to turn golden. Braised soy sauce pork belly is a favorite in many Chinese kitchens and is about to become a staple in yours too. Let the warm, caramelized, comforting flavors and spices envelop you on a fall day. Braised Pork Belly is a very famous dish in China. Almost every household cook may have their own formula and twists based on the original.