Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Butter Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter pork belly recipe. You can have garlic butter pork belly using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Butter Pork Belly:
- You need 300 g of pork belly.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 c of water.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1/4 bar of butter.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Garlic Butter Pork Belly:
- Simmer whole pork belly (salted) in water in a pan, flip when water has reduced halfway..
- Add cooking oil and let fat render and brown. Cover, careful with oil spits. Flip on other side and brown. Do all of this in 5 mins. As pork easily gets tough when cooked too long..
- Cut into bite size, return to pan with browned garlic in butter. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté quickly and serve..
- Optional Fried Rice: In same pan, place some day old rice, spread out and let it absorb juices. Sauté til rice has separated individually and changed color because of drippings. Enjoy with your pork..
This recipe calls for only a few simple ingredients and it's important to buy good quality pork chops for tender, juicy, moist and flavorful results. Chef, food writer and culinary instructor Kian Lam Kho can and will teach you how to make delicious, authentic Chinese food that will have you tossing out your takeout menus. If you can't make it to one of his cooking classes, pick up a copy of his new book, Phoenix Claws and Jade Trees. Roasted Pork Belly or Lechon Liempo is a good and simpler way to make Filipino Style Roast Pork. This Lechon Pork belly is cooked using the oven; it is different from the traditional way of preparing lechon, which is to roast over a bed of hot charcoal and continuously rotate until the skin gets brown.
If you find this Garlic Butter Pork Belly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.