Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to country style corn and pork belly/bacon recipe. To cook country style corn and pork belly/bacon you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon:
- Provide 1/4-1/2 pound of pork belly (or bacon).
- Get 16 oz. of Package frozen corn.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- Get 1/2 of Bell pepper optional.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp. of Crushed red pepper optional.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Cumin.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Broth or water.
Instructions to make Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon:
- Cut meat into bite size pieces, I'm using pork belly here.
- Spray a skillet with oil, heat on medium or a touch above. When hot add meat..
- Chop onion, garlic and Bell pepper..
- Stir occasionally until meat has given up some of its fat, and at least started to crisp a little..
- I'm using corn in a cook in bag, so I microwaved it for 2 minutes to thaw..
- Do not drain fat off. Add onions/peppers to skillet, stir often.
- When onions just turn translucent, add corn, chopped garlic and cumin..
- Add a pinch or two of salt, few grinds of black pepper and broth/water stir to combine..
- Turn heat down to medium-low, cover..
- Cook covered for 15 minutes, but stir every 5 minutes..
- Uncover, check seasoning levels. Season, stir as required..
- Place in serving bowl. It's now ready..
- You can garnish with cilantro or flat parsley, even green onions..
If you don't have a smoker, you can use your oven (but alas, you will miss out on the smoky flavor that is classic to bacon). Place the pork belly in the smoker. Pork belly is unsmoked and uncured, while much bacon found in the U. S. can undergo a lot of processing—not ButcherBox bacon, though. While pork belly is, you know, always pork belly, bacon can actually be sourced from different parts of the pig like the back, collar, shoulder, and jowls.
If you find this Country Style Corn and Pork Belly/Bacon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.