Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dijon roasted potatoes recipe. You can cook dijon roasted potatoes using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare 5 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- Get 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of roasted red bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 1 of roasted yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Get 1 of roasted orange bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos; thin half moons.
- You need 3 of handfuls baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; to cover.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to cover. Season with half of the dried herbs and spices, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400° approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Combine mayo, mustard, vinegar, and the remaining spices. Whisk to incorporate..
- Combine roasted potatoes, roasted peppers, jalapenos, and spinach in a large mixing bowl. Toss. Add dressing. Toss..
- Variations; Chives, scallions, parsley, mustard, horseradish, corn, bacon, shallots, habanero, cheese, chipotle salsa, arugala, cilantro, smoked paprika.
These easy oven roasted potatoes with dijon dressing are an easy and delicious side dish for any weeknight meal. These are crispy potato wedges have a perfectly crispy skin but a soft inside – they. These rosemary dijon roasted potatoes are a delicious savory side. They make a great alternative to the traditional butter roasted potatoes. Add them to your dinner plans!
If you find this Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-16 15:21:06.