Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dijon roasted potatoes recipe. To make dijon roasted potatoes you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Use 5 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- Use 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 of roasted red bell pepper; julienne.
- Get 1 of roasted yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Take 1 of roasted orange bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos; thin half moons.
- Take 3 of handfuls baby spinach.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil; to cover.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to cover. Season with half of the dried herbs and spices, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400° approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Combine mayo, mustard, vinegar, and the remaining spices. Whisk to incorporate..
- Combine roasted potatoes, roasted peppers, jalapenos, and spinach in a large mixing bowl. Toss. Add dressing. Toss..
- Variations; Chives, scallions, parsley, mustard, horseradish, corn, bacon, shallots, habanero, cheese, chipotle salsa, arugala, cilantro, smoked paprika.
These easy oven roasted potatoes with dijon dressing are an easy and delicious side dish for any weeknight meal. These are crispy potato wedges have a perfectly crispy skin but a soft inside – they. These rosemary dijon roasted potatoes are a delicious savory side. They make a great alternative to the traditional butter roasted potatoes. Add them to your dinner plans!
If you find this Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.