Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised pork belly and sweet potato with tomato recipe. To make braised pork belly and sweet potato with tomato you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato:
- Use 300 g of Pork belly.
- You need 300 g of Sweet potato.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 3 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Provide 200 cc of Pork soup.
- Provide 1 can of Diced Tomatoes (no Salt added).
Steps to make Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato:
- Peel the vegetables. Not throw away the peel of vegetables. I will use it as a soup ingredient. (Will filter later).
- Add pork belly, vegetable peel and 1.2 liters water to a pot and heat. After boiling, change to a low heat, stay for 60 minutes. Turn off the heat when it is time and leave it to cool. Then filter..
- Cut sweet potato and carrot like a diamond. Chop the onions..
- Pour olive oil into a pan and heat the garlic and cumin seeds. If garlic smells good, add vegetables and mix..
- Add pork soup and tomato can and salt. Mix the whole and add sliced pork(Thicker is better). Simmer for 1 hour on low heat..
- This is completed! (It is delicious even added eggplant and okra).
This sweet potato hash recipe is just like the one grandma used to make. This one has pork belly, and it's much better. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pork to a medium bowl. Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Braised Pork Belly with Creamy GritsPork.
If you find this Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.