Spicy Stir Fry Roasted Pork Belly. We Deliver High-Quality Cuts Of Meat To Your Door For An Unforgettable Dining Experience. Rich in Flavors and Possesses a Remarkable Melt-In-Your-Mouth Texture. One of the most iconic Cantonese pork dishes of all is crispy five-spiced roast pork belly.
You can use any cut of pork, but the combination of shoulder and belly to get a nice mix of meaty and fatty flavour is great. The spicy marinade is lip-smackingly good as well. Serve on top of rice to soak up all of the sauce. You can have Spicy Stir Fry Roasted Pork Belly using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Stir Fry Roasted Pork Belly
- It’s 250 g of Roasted Pork Belly.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped chilli.
- You need 2 teaspoons of light soy sauce.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sweet Dark Soy Sauce.
In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, sugar, ginger and cayenne. Add pork; toss to coat and set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry onion, carrot and garlic in oil until crisp-tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
Spicy Stir Fry Roasted Pork Belly step by step
- Fry the red onion for a while..
- Then add garlic and fry until almost golden brown..
- Then add the chopped chilli and pork belly follow by soy sauces..
- Mix them well and it's ready.
First, we're using pork belly, which isn't your typical stir fry fare. Then, instead of the usual sauce that's added to the skillet near the end of cooking, the sauce in this recipe marinates the pork belly, infusing it with a bit of heat and a lot of flavor. In a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. How to make spicy Korean pork belly & squid stir fry. First, get the sauce ready for later.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 15:24:47.