Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de pollo – chicken soup recipe. To make caldo de pollo – chicken soup you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup:
- You need of caldo.
- Get of chicken breast.
- Provide of of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots.
- Get of onion.
- You need of whole corns.
- Provide of potatoes.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Provide of chicken cubes.
- Use of salt to taste.
- Provide of lemon juice to taste.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of i use about 6 bags of sazon.
- You need of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of rice.
- Use of oil.
- Get of chicken cube.
- Use of bags of sazon.
- Use of rice.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup:
- fill pot with water.
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil.
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook… rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked…
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce… begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside.
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro.
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro.
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft.
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste… enjoy.
If you find this Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.