Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's green bean casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's green bean casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's green bean casserole recipe. To cook taisen's green bean casserole you need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's green bean casserole:
- Use 1 packages of of frozen green beans or fresh if you prefer.
- Take 2 of to 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 packages of of fresh mushrooms or canned.
- Prepare 1 packages of of bacon.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of bacon bits if you like.
- You need 1 of butter. 1/2 to 1 stick for the green beans and about 1/2 to mix later.
- Provide 1 of milk for the mixing part. just need enough to help make it creamy.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Get 1 packages of of French onions for the topping or you can substitute with crackers or anything else.
- Get 1 of mozzarella cheese ( about 2 to 3 handfuls).
- Get 2 cup of of mild cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make taisen's green bean casserole:
- take the frozen green beans and put them in a pot with some water, butter ( 1/2 to 1 stick) , bacon bits if desired and a few sprinkles of salt and pepper. cover the pot. put the heat on medium and bring to a boil. cook until you prefer soft or just slight crisp. if using fresh do as you normally do them. the bacon bits can be omitted.
- while the green beans are cooking fry up the bacon. you can do it crispy or softer depending on your taste. set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- slice or chop up onion and mushroom. fry the mushroom first in a little butter, garlic, salt and pepper. add onion around the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking the mushroom..
- pre heat oven to 350.
- when the green beans are finished drain them. put them into a casserole dish..
- add butter and milk to the green beans. stir. you only need enough to help the cream of mushroom soup to stick and be creamy. you can always do less and add more if needed to desired thickness.
- if there is any liquid in the mushroom and onion drain. add them into the green beans. stir.
- add the cream of mushroom soup. one can at a time stirring after each one. this is where you decide on how soupy this will be..
- add in bacon. you can break it up into small pieces or leave it in longer strips. mix or just lay strips on top.
- cover with foil and stick it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- pull it out. uncover sprinkle both cheeses. re cover and put it back in the oven for about 15 minutes..
- pull it out again. uncover add french onions on top and bake for just a few minutes..
- serve with dinner.
If you find this taisen's green bean casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.