Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple vanilla cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple vanilla cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple vanilla cake recipe. You can cook simple vanilla cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple vanilla cake:
- Take 250 g of all purpose flour.
- Provide 80 g of sugar.
- Provide 100 g of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use of For decoration.
- Take of Whipping cream.
- Prepare of Yellow colour.
- Prepare of Blue colour.
Steps to make Simple vanilla cake:
- Prepare your baking tin…..preheat oven to 180degrees……mix baking powder with flour and sift together..
- Whisk/beat butter and sugar together till fluffy…..add in egg one by one while beating till fully incorporated.
- Add in vanilla essence, fold in flour while alternating with butter milk…..pour into your baking tin…..and bake for 60mins or until the skewer comes out clean……wait for it to cool for 15mins before removing from the tin……wait it to cool completely before decorating it……
- For decoration…… Beat whipping cream to stiff peaks…..add colours of your choice and decorate as desired…..!!.
Simple Vanilla Cake is one of those ultimate recipes everyone should know. You can always make your guests feel special with this easy cake. Keeping things simple always works fine. My vanilla cake recipe yields a very tender and moist cake with just the right amount of sweetness and vanilla flavor! The Best Simple Vanilla Cake Recipes on Yummly
If you find this Simple vanilla cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.