Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup – slow cooker recipe. To make lasagna soup – slow cooker you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Use 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Provide 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Get 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Use 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Provide 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Provide 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Get 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Get of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- Get of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Steps to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
My husband and I aren't usually big However, this simple Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is quick, delicious, filling, and a family favorite every time. My picky eaters gobbled this one right. The slow cooking process along with the sausage give this soup a really rich and deep flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers.
If you find this Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.