Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker corned beef & cabbage recipe. To make slow cooker corned beef & cabbage you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- You need 1 of Corned Beef Brisket – 3-4 lbs w/seasoning packet – rinsed.
- Provide 8-10 of Small-Medium Red or Yukon Gold Potatoes Cut in half.
- You need 3 of Medium Onions – quartered.
- You need 1 Bag of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Small Head of Cabbage quartered, cored, rinsed.
- Use to taste of Kosher Salt.
- Get to taste of Black Pepper.
- Take to taste of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 32 oz of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Rinse Brisket and set aside.
- Clean and halve potatoes and place in cooker.
- Peel and quarter onions and add to cooker.
- Rinse carrots and add to cooker.
- Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Empty spice packet on top of meat.
- Add beef broth to cooker.
- Add water to cooker so that meat is covered as much as possible.
- Cover and set timer for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove meat after 8 hours (or 4 hours depending on the time frame chosen) – place cabbage into pot and mix in – salt, pepper and onion powder to taste – place meat back on top of vegetables and cook for another hour.
- Remove meat and let rest for 10 minutes afterwhich slice with the grain.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl or on a plate with meat on top and ladle some broth on as well.
- Serve with horseradish sauce or mustard of your choice and your favorite bread or rolls if so desired.
Sprinkle over the seasoning packet that came with the roast. Add the lid to the slow cooker. You can choose when to add your cabbage. I don't cook corned beef often (maybe once or twice a year), so because it feels new every time, I always end up stressing. But this year, I discovered There are a lot of ways to cook corned beef (in a Dutch oven, the pressure cooker, etc.), but the slow cooker reigns supreme.
If you find this Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.