Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker pepper beef recipe. You can cook slow cooker pepper beef using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Pepper Beef:
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Beef (cubes or strips).
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 3 of green bell peppers, cut into strips.
- Use 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1 of hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pepper Beef:
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Brown beef in 2 batches. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Transfer beef, garlic and pan juices to 4- to 7-quart slow cooker..
- Add onion, soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and black pepper to slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender (up to 10 hours)..
- Add bell pepper strips during final hour of cooking. Blend water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, on High 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice or noodles.
Bold in flavor, this Slow Cooker Pepper Beef Chinese dish is sure to please everyone. With great ingredients, this is an amazing recipe to serve. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil. When hot, place beef cubes and sear until just brown, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Beef needs this kind of treatment, sometimes; it can be overwhelmingly rich and sweet.
If you find this Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.