Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle beef roast (slow cooker) recipe. To make chipotle beef roast (slow cooker) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker):
- You need 1 of bottom round beef roast (3- 4 lbs).
- Provide 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 can of beef broth (14.5 oz).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- Use 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (7 oz can) ***SEE NOTE on amount to use***.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 pinch of oregano.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of sliced lime.
Instructions to make Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker):
- Salt and pepper beef roast and sear roast in a tablespoon of oil. Place in crock pot..
- Place garlic, onions, beef broth, diced tomatoes and all seasonings on top (besides salt and pepper). As for the chipotle peppers – add 3 large whole peppers and 2 scant tablespoons of adobo sauce into crock pot. ***I think this adds the perfect amount of smokey flavor and heat. If you're concerned about it being too much – I'd reduce the sauce to a tablespoon and only add 2 peppers***.
- Give everything a stir to get it all blended. Cover and cook on low for about 7-8 hours. I was pressed for time when I made this last – so I cooked on low for four hours and on high for two hours. Was perfect!.
- Shred meat. Remove and discard peppers. Spoon juices and tomatoes & onions from crock pot on top of beef (there's a ton of flavor and heat in there). Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lime slices and white rice. Yum – hope you enjoy : ).
It's great for filling tacos, burritos, salads, or just served over rice. If you love Chipotle, you're going to love this copycat barbacoa beef. This was really easy and made my house smell amazing all day! Second, a beef roast can cook ALL DAY LONG in the slow cooker and still turn out delicious. So far my two favorite slow cooker shredded beef recipes are Italian beef (this is amazing served on a hoagie roll with melted provolone) and balsamic beef (this is scrumptious no matter how you eat it).
If you find this Chipotle Beef Roast (Slow Cooker) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.