Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carne Guisada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carne Guisada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carne guisada recipe. To make carne guisada you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Carne Guisada:
- Get 4 TBS of oil separated.
- Get 2 slices of bell pepper.
- You need 1 slice of onion.
- Get 3 1/2 lbs of Beef stew meat cut in cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of or so of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of or so of ground cumin.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get to taste of pepper.
- Provide 1 of small can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Knorr tomato.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare 2 TBS of flour.
Instructions to make Carne Guisada:
- Place 2 TBS oil, bell pepper, onion to sauté for about 5 minutes..
- Add meat and brown for about 10-15 minutes covered on medium heat stirring occasionally..
- Add about 2-3 cups of water. Let it simmer on medium heat for another 10-15 minutes covered stirring occasionally..
- Add garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, tomato sauce and Knorr. Let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes covered stirring occasionally..
- While the meat is simmering, heat 2 TBS oil in a small sauté pan and add flour over medium-low heat. Stir the flour and oil constantly until the flour turns a light golden brown. (About 5 minutes) Add to the meat and continue to simmer for about another 10-15 minutes covered stirring occasionally..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this Carne Guisada recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.