Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) recipe. You can have double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Use of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Use of salt.
- Use of medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- You need of – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get of milk, at room temperature.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Get of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Get of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Mix in chocolate chips by hand. Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the perfect way to start your day! These easy muffins are so fluffy, loaded with chocolate and full of banana flavor. My husband calls these muffins banana split muffins because they taste like a chocolate banana split. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory While I still enjoy a good old banana bread (ideally with nuts!), if I want his help eating my baked Luckily, I love chocolate too.
If you find this Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.