Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef and broccoli recipe. You can cook homemade beef and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Beef and Broccoli:
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Use of water of water to the side.
- You need of water.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Use of boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Use of As many broccoli florets as you'd like.
- You need of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Get of ground ginger.
- Provide of Fried rice or jasmine rice.
Steps to make Homemade Beef and Broccoli:
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth..
- Add beef and toss it around until it's coated..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm..
- Stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Return beef to pan.
- Return beef to pan. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.Cook and stir for 2 minutes.Serve over rice..
If you find this Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.