Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage veggie baked omelet recipe. You can have sausage veggie baked omelet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 lb. of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Use 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 8 of large eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
TIP: Try the Jimmy Deans All Natural Regular Sausage. It's super low in fat and. Recipe courtesy of the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council. A great twist on a traditional omelet that's so easy to put together, let it bake in the oven for a perfect every time breakfast casserole the whole family will enjoy. Lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
If you find this Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.