Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéd potatoes and roasted chicken breast recipe. To cook sautéd potatoes and roasted chicken breast you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Get 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Get 2 of Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Carrot.
- You need 1 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Take a whole onion and dice half..
- Cut carrots into small dices..
- Skin your Potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into nice even size cubes..
- Place chicken breast, best side up on a roasting pan..
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of each piece..
- Roast in preheated 400°F oven at 15 minutes per Chicken Breast pound..
- Baste every 15 minutes with olive oil..
- Chicken breast is done when internal temperature is exactly 165 degrees!.
- Place saute pan over medium high heat with little olive oil for fat..
- Saute potatoes until tender..
- Salt and pepper them at the end..
- Experiment with different seasonings to meet your liking, but the key thing to remember is not to over cook your chicken while trying not to under cook them. If your calibrated thermometer reads 165 exact, it will be done, tender, and juicy 100% of the time!.
Heat a large oven proof frying pan over a high heat. Spread into a prepared baking dish in a single layer. Place chicken on top of potatoes, arranging potatoes around chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and brown on both sides in the skillet. Place small spoonfuls of mayonnaise around each plate, then arrange a piece of crisp confit chicken on top of the potatoes and drizzle with olive oil.
If you find this Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-11 01:46:57.