Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with spicy chicken recipe. To cook potato paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with spicy chicken you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken:
- Get 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 4 cups of Flour.
- Provide 1 of chopped Onions.
- You need of Pepper flakes.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped Coriander.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 3 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Use of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of soya sauce.
- Use of Garlic and ginger paste 2 tablespoon each.
- Use 4 of chicken pieces.
Instructions to make Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken:
- Add onions,salt, pepper flakes, chopped coriander,cumin powder, chopped green chillies with mashed potatoes.mix them well..
- Make a flour Dough with adding some water first. Don't put too much water at once. mix it and add some oil. divide them into small balls..
- Fill the dough with Potato filling..
- Roll them in circles.
- Place it on hot pan. When it gets brown apply oil. Turn it and do the same until it gets golden brown..
- Marinate the chicken with garlic and ginger paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce,salt,red pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder and add half cup of water. Cover the pan and let it cook on medium flame.
- Flip chicken pieces after 10/15 minutes. Flip it again after 10 minutes..
- Cook them until it gets thick sauce..
Then put it in the hot oil with a. Bihari style tomato chutney taste is mixed with spicy, sour, spicy, sweet. Love this chutney with any kind of parata or pakra like potato parata, chhatur parata, kapir parata, also onion, coffee pakora, egg pakora etc. Use this chutney instead of sauce from now on, it tastes much better than the current market sauce. See more ideas about Paratha recipes, Paratha, Recipes. আলু দিয়ে মুরগীর মাংসের ঝুল
If you find this Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2020-12-30 06:41:46.