Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy zucchini banana muffins recipe. To make healthy zucchini banana muffins you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins:
- Get of Dry ingredients:.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour (I used 1 cup wholegrain flour mixed with 1/2 cup plain flour).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients:.
- Take 3/4 cup of mashed ripe banana (about 2 small to medium ripe bananas). – I used 1 big bananas and didn't really measure with the cup. Next time will measure properly.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or sub melted butter) – I used coconut oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of honey (or sub pure maple syrup).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of heaping cup shredded zucchini (from 1 medium zucchini, shredded and squeezed of excess moisture).
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or any milk) – I used fresh milk.
- Get of Fold ins:.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, dairy free if desired.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts (or pecans) – I used sliced almond.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
Instructions to make Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray. This is critical to making sure the muffins don’t stick to the liners..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the following with a wooden spoon: zucchini (make sure it’s been squeezed of excess moisture), mashed banana, olive oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract, shredded zucchini and almond milk..
- Gently sir in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and shredded coconut..
- Divide batter evenly between greased muffin liners. Bake for 22-27 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached..
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store muffins in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to three months..
Banana Zucchini Muffins are made healthy with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and chocolate bar chunks. Shredded zucchini makes the muffins moist and tasty with very little oil. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies, making them the perfect healthy snack! Freezer-friendly and a great way to use up zucchini!
If you find this Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-26 16:16:56.