Twice Baked Sweet Potato. Chef John's twice-baked sweet potatoes are loaded with bacon, scallions, jalapeno, and lime for the tastiest balance of sweet and savory. That's why I've enlisted bacon, lime, jalapeno, green onions, and sharp Cheddar to make these twice-baked sweet potatoes more addictive than in any. This is a twice baked sweet potato recipe that be be done quick and easy for any occasion.
Russet potatoes are the best choice for making twice baked potatoes. Their shape and size works well for this purpose and one half of a stuffed Russet is a perfect single Divide the mashed potatoes between the potato skins and bake in the oven until piping hot. These twice baked sweet potatoes are a perfect balance of sweet and savory. You can have Twice Baked Sweet Potato using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Sweet Potato
- It’s 2 of big sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onion (chop finely).
- It’s 2 of cubed unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare of Baby spinach.
- You need of Grated cheese (mozzarella/ cheddar).
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking cream.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
They take the potatoes' natural sweetness and offset it with cozy, bright, and tangy flavors. Stuffed with a zesty broccoli salad and a luscious cashew cream, they're super fresh, healthy, and delicious. Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes from Barefoot Contessa. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Twice Baked Sweet Potato instructions
- Preheat oven 180°C / 350°F.
- Put sweet potato in baking dish, completely coat in oil & bake for 60 mins.
- Heat up the pan,add butter,minced garlic, baby spinach & chopped spring onion. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Transfer cooked baby spinach to mixing bowl. Let cool down.
- Once cool,add the cream, salt,black pepper, grated parmesan cheese.
- Remove sweet potatoes once cooked..
- Slice in to half,leave it to cool for 10 mins. Scoop out the flesh, add to mixing bowl together with spinach..
- Stir the flesh & baby spinach till mix well.
- Fill the sweet potato skin.
- Spread the top with grated mozzarella / cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 – 20 mins at 180°C / 350°F.
- After 15-20 mins, take it out, leave to cool for 10 mins.
- Transfer to serving dish & spread some chopped parsley.
Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out some of the warm potato into a medium bowl with a teaspoon, leaving a ½-inch-thick shell of sweet potato. Twice Baked Potatoes is guaranteed to be a family favorite! Baked potato shells stuffed with fluffy mashed potatoes, sour cream, cheese, bacon and Twice Baked Potatoes are as easy to make as they are yummy! Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food whether they're baked, fried or made into. Sweet and savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes – no matter how they're filled or topped, these delicious sweet Wash sweet potatoes, scrubbing off any dirt, and pat dry.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 05:27:49.