Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To cook salisbury steak you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Use 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Use 3/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Saltine Crackers.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Use 1 of Black Pepper.
- Get tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 2 packages of Your Choice Gravy Mix or Homemade.
- Get 1 of small Onion, Chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Bell Pepper, Chopped.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large bowl Mix all ingredients except for gravy mix, onions and peppers..
- Shape mixture into round patties..
- Fry the patties in a pan, with onions and peppers, flipping once, until done..
- While the patties are cooking. Cook the gravy in a separate pot. Follow the package directions..
- As the patties r done, remove from pan. Drain grease and clean the pan. Return patties to pan and top with the gravy, onions, and peppers..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.