Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grandpa's Chicana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandpa's Chicana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandpa's chicana recipe. You can have grandpa's chicana using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grandpa's Chicana:
- Provide 2 lb of Pork loin chops, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 of Green bell peppers, cleaned and chopped.
- Use 2 of Serrano or jalapeño peppers chopped with seeds.
- Use 1 of Yellow onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of 14oz cans stewed tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 1 packages of Tia Maria corn tortillas, or cooked rice.
Instructions to make Grandpa's Chicana:
- Chop pork into bite size pieces, being sure to remove all fat..
- Add pork to a large pot and brown on high heat. Use a lid to drain off the fat a few times so meat can brown..
- Add chopped veggies and continue to cook on high stirring often until veggies start to soften. About 5 min..
- If eating with tortillas, heat them in a cast iron skillet and place them in a tortilla keeper to keep them warm..
- Pour juice from stewed tomatoes into pot, then dump tomatoes onto cutting board to give them a good chop..
- Add tomatoes to the pot and lower the heat to low, cover and simmer for an hour, or until pork is tender. Stir occasionally while cooking..
- If eating with rice, put your rice in a rice cooker and cook as directed..
The team behind The Number on Great-Grandpa's Arm continues the conversation with short companion films featuring Holocaust survivors talking with kids. Video dipilih melalui penyaringan mata kakek. tentu yg terbaik! Grandma writes and grandpa draws the stories of our lives for our four grandchildren. We are YouTube channel called Grandpa Kitchen, we are entertain, educate people by cooking food and we donate to charity. Message grandpa w. grandpa w has disabled new messages.
If you find this Grandpa's Chicana recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.