Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can be awful! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy stuffed green peppers recipe. To cook spicy stuffed green peppers you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers:
- Use 6 each of green peppers.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes (use one small or a half of a large onion).
- Provide 1 each of garlic clove (minced).
- Use 2 can of diced green tomatoes with green chilis (I used mild Rotel and they are 10 oz each ).
- Provide 1/2 cup of minute rice (if using regular rice, cook first).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 can of (8 oz) tomato sauce (optional).
- Take 1/2 cup of favorite shredded cheese (I used colby jack).
Instructions to make Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut tops off peppers and strip seeds out. Boil the bottoms in a pot for 5 minutes to soften them. Let them drain on a paper towel until ready to stuff. Cut and chop the tops to use with mix if desired. Otherwise discard..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef, dried onion (or reg onion), and chopped peppers from tops until softened and beef no longer pink. Drain if needed. I used ground sirloin which did not. In fact, I added a tbsp of olive oil to help the peppers..
- Now add your worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, rice and diced tomatoes. Let simmer for 5 minutes to soften rice..
- First put 1/2 cup of water in bottom of pan. Stuff peppers with beef mixture and top with tomato sauce. This is optional and you may or may not use the whole can. Cover and bake for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes longer until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
If you find this Spicy Stuffed Green Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 04:09:48.