Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ebony ' s Country fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ebony ' s Country fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ebony ' s country fried chicken recipe. To make ebony ' s country fried chicken you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ebony ' s Country fried chicken:
- You need 6 of chicken wings (whatever pieces you like).
- You need 2 cup of flour depending on how much chicken you're cooking 1 cup is good.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of canola oil for frying.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Hot sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 of egg beaten (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
Steps to make Ebony ' s Country fried chicken:
- Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce and pepper cover chicken the day before and put in the refrigerator. If you don't have time refrigerate at least 2 hour's.
- Preheat oven 350. Season flour with paprika,garlic powder,salt and pepper. Heat skillet. Shake or dip chicken in flour mixture make sure it's covered then place in hot oil (carefully) turn chicken after 4 to 5 minutes. You can use an egg wash and repeat above for thicker crust. (I only did a couple). Cook for 10mins to15mins then remove and place in over for 10mins..
- Place on paper towels to drain oil and eat. Enjoy!!.
Why don't you try our Family Bucket or Topping? See more ideas about country fried chicken, country fried, fried chicken. country fried chicken. This is one of my favorite comfort meals! The chicken is crisp and juicy, the gravy creamy and spicy. Tips for the Perfect Chicken Fried Chicken.
If you find this Ebony ' s Country fried chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-01 18:58:46.