Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream cheese banana pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream cheese banana pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream cheese banana pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese banana pudding recipe. To make cream cheese banana pudding you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream cheese banana pudding:
- Provide 5 of bananas sliced.
- You need 1 box of Vanilla wafers.
- Take 1 box of instant pudding mix- banana.
- Use 1 cup of cold milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 block of cream cheese room temp.
- Provide 1 container of cool whip.
- Provide 1 of -can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Steps to make Cream cheese banana pudding:
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. In another bowl add instant pudding mix with cold milk and mix until it become pudding consistency..
- Mix into cream cheese mixture. Now fold in the container of cool whip being sure to keep it nice and light. Don’t mix hard and fast. Add the splash of vanilla and sour cream..
- Add sliced banana rings on the bottom of the dish pan. Then a layer of vanilla wafers. Next slather on a layer of cream cheese. Add another layer of banana and wafers. Add the final layer of cream cheese mixture. Take the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top! Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving!.
If you find this Cream cheese banana pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.