Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy chicken and dumplings recipe. To cook simple creamy chicken and dumplings you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings:
- You need of refrigerator biscuits, cut into 1/4s.
- Use of flour, to roll biscuits in..
- Get of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- Use of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use of water.
- Provide of ground black pepper, to taste.
Steps to make Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings:
- Cut up your chicken breasts into bite sized chunks..
- Saute chicken in a large dutch oven until no longer pink..
- Add both cans of water, and both cans of soup to the chicken. Season with pepper to your tastes..
- Let come to a medium boil..
- Cut each biscuit in quarters. Should yield 4 dumplings per biscuit..
- Roll each dumpling in just enough flour to make not sticky. Shake off excess..
- Slowly drop dumplings into soup mixture and let puff up. Stir gently to keep from sticking, and slightly push to keep covered in soup..
- Let cook for 20 minutes, until dumplings are nicely cooked and soup has thickened..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.