Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fada Lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fada Lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fada Lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fada lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet) recipe. To cook fada lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fada Lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet):
- Take of beaten wheat (daliya).
- Take of water.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of sugar/jaggery.
- Get of cardamom powder.
- Use of garnish:.
- Get of Chopped cashews.
- Provide of chopped almonds.
- Take of raisins.
Instructions to make Fada Lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet):
- Take a heavy bottom pan put half bowl ghee and roast the beaten wheat till the aroma comes..
- After the beaten wheat is properly roasted,put in the pressure cooker add 2 bowls of water and cook for 4 to 5 whistles..
- Then take the same heavy bottom pan and put half ghee let it heat.Add the boiled broken wheat and sugar or jaggery cook and stir it continuously so that it does not stick.Cook till it separates ghee..
- Lastly add cardamom powder,mix it well.Serve hot in plate and garnish it with chopped cashews, almonds and raisins..
- You can change the quantity of sugar or jaggery or brown sugar as per your taste.You can add dry fruits of your choice..
It is used for preparing of Lapsi Fada which is a sweet dish of Gujarat region and is made during marriages or other festival occasions. Lapsi/Fada ni Lapsi is a popular classic dessert recipe from Gujarati Cuisine. This is a traditional recipe also popular in Rajasthan and Maharashtra. Lapsi is a traditional Indian sweet dish made out of cracked wheat and sugar. It is generally prepared on special occasions.
If you find this Fada Lapsi (beaten wheat/daliya sweet) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-17 12:44:04.