Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sour Cream Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Cream Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream enchiladas recipe. To cook sour cream enchiladas you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sour Cream Enchiladas:
- You need of Flour Toritillas.
- Use of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take of Ground Beef.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Get of Sliced Olives.
- Take of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide of Green Enchilada Sauce.
Steps to make Sour Cream Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain fat..
- Mix ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and sliced olives in large mixing bowl..
- Coat bottom of baking dish with 1/4 of Enchilada Sauce..
- Heat flour tortilla in a skillet until warm and flexible. Scoop about a cup of mixture onto tortilla. Roll tortilla, fold edges and place in baking pan/enchilada sauce. Repeat..
- Pour remaining Enchilada Sauce over enchiladas..
- Sprinkle Cheese on top of enchiladas..
- Cover with foil..
- Cook for 40 minutes..
- Remove foil and cook for an additional 10 minutes..
If you find this Sour Cream Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.