Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese recipe. You can cook pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese:
- Prepare 2 Tbs of pine nuts.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Plum Tomatoes, Diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 4 ounces of spaghetti.
- Use 1 tbs of dried fresh basil.
- Provide of About an inch of a small tube goat cheese.
Steps to make Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese:
- Directions Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the pine nuts and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and put on a plate to cool..
- Combine the oil, garlic, and red pepper in the skillet over medium heat until garlic is very fragrant, but not browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Keep warm..
- Cook the Pasta.
- Crumble the Goat Cheese, add to the sauce and stir in..
- Add the olives and pine nuts and cook until heated through Serve..
Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. This tomato goat cheese pasta is simple, fresh, and easy to make. The goat cheese makes the tomato sauce nice and creamy! I thought I'd try something a little different on the blog with this recipe. I don't often cook with goat's cheese, but I figured since it's a well-loved.
If you find this Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.