Soft Sugar Cookies makes 4 dozen. These sugar cookies remain soft because they're rolled out pretty thick. We really want to make these cookies as well as the gingerbread cookie recipe. My son has a severe egg allergy and I would love to know if you recommend any specific egg replacer (ex. flax egg) that would work well for this.
Add sugar and beat until smooth and spreadable. Spread icing generously on each cookie, and decorate with sprinkles. Super soft sugar cookie recipe with a delicate vanilla flavor and texture. You can cook Soft Sugar Cookies makes 4 dozen using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft Sugar Cookies makes 4 dozen
- It’s 3 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
They're so good that you'll want to eat them all as soon as they're out of the oven. Make sure not to omit it from the recipe! Second, I underbake the cookies to keep them soft in the center, as I do with almost all my cookies. These Soft Sugar Cookies are easy to make and great for birthdays and special occasions.
Soft Sugar Cookies makes 4 dozen instructions
- sift flour, baking powder, and salt together, and set aside..
- in large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy..
- beat in the eggs one at a time..
- stir in almond and vanilla extract..
- blend in dry ingredients until fully mixed..
- cover dough and chill at least 2 hours or overnight..
- preheat oven to 400°F. line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- on floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thick. cut out shapes..
- bake 6 to 8 min. or until edges are barely brown..
- remove cookie from sheet to cool..
They're perfectly soft and have a delicious homemade Big surprise right? 🙂 Occasionally they will branch out from the cupcakes and ask for a layered cake. But I have never been asked to make cookies. It makes a nice thick and soft sugar cookie, that's perfect for all the holidays. Frost these with your favorite vanilla frosting (I often just used the store-bought stuff.shhhhh!). I know there are a ton of sugar cookie recipes here, but I couldn't find this one, and it's my favorite!
Originally posted 2021-02-01 04:04:23.