Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style deep fried chicken wings (lemongrass marinated) recipe. You can cook thai style deep fried chicken wings (lemongrass marinated) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated):
- Take of chicken wings.
- Prepare of lemongrass.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of ground pepper.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of fish sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- Prepare of cooking oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated):
- Slice the lemongrass stalks diagonally. Spare a stalk for deep fry and pound the 2 remain into pieces for marinate.You can use food processor if you don't have any mortar..
- Marinate the chicken wings with pounded lemongrass with all the seasonings except flour.Combine together and put in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Add flour into the marinated chicken bowl and toss to coat evenly..
- Heat the oil in the pan with medium heat.Deep fry the sliced lemongrass until golden brown and set aside.Then fry the chicken wings (Scrape of the pounded lemongrass from the wings before deep fry.You can leave some of them little on the wings.)**.
- Drain the excess oil and put them on the plate.Sprinkle them with deep fried lemongrass and enjoy!!.
- * if the flour mixture with the pounded lemongrass stick to the wings too much.It will gets hard when cooked.So better scrape them off.You can deep fried the batter with lemongrass into small pieces crispy pancake and enjoy them with Sriracha..
Thai lemongrass sauce with baby corn, onion, carrots capsicum, celery and fried basil on top. Combine the sweet chili, lemongrass, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and garlic chives in a pot and warm over medium-low heat. Thai style deep fried marinated chicken wings served with sweet chilli sauce. Chicken & mushroom in mild coconut milk soup with galangal, roasted chilli jam, lemongrass, lime leaves. Sometimes all you need is some good ol' fried chicken to get through the day.
If you find this Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.