Molasses Sugar Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Molasses Sugar Cookies. Molasses cookies have always been my top choice because they bring me right back to my childhood. I grew up helping my mom bake them.
Like brown sugar, molasses gives a firm chewiness to cookies and adds a rich, caramelized sweetness. This was a school project about how to make molasses sugar cookies and I just thought I would post this for you guys. Reviews, Tweaks & More Reviews, Tweaks & More. You can have Molasses Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Molasses Sugar Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of shortening.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
These Molasses Sugar Cookies are the perfect flavor for Christmas. These holiday Molasses Sugar Cookies are my all time favorite! Molasses cookies meet chewy sugar cookies to make one perfect dessert. While there's a lot more to the season than decorating (and eating) Christmas cookies, it wouldn't be Christmas without a lot of.
Molasses Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt shortening; let cool.
- Mix all ingredients..
- Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- Form into 1 inch balls; roll in granulated sugar and place on greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes..
Soft molasses sugar cookies that will remind you of the cookies grandma used to make. Start practicing now for the holidays. Molasses Sugar Cookies – a family favorite at the holidays! Crisp on the outside and tender on the inside!! Crisco®, molasses, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, egg, flour.
Originally posted 2021-01-04 07:55:38.