Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze. Compare Prices on Lemon Sugar Cookie in Home Decor. Lemon desserts and sugar cookies are my two favorite type of desserts. This luscious cookie is packed with plenty of lemon goodness.
Drizzle the lemon glaze evenly over the cookies. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip together unsalted butter, granulated sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until pale and fluffy. You can have Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- Prepare of Cookies.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Grated Lemon Peel.
- Prepare of Lemon Glaze.
- You need 2 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely grated Lemon Peel.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
Glazed Lemon Cookies are sweet frosted lemon butter cookies made with fresh lemons. This delicious lemon cookie recipe is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. These little lemon cookies are favorites of mine. We start with a buttery sugar cookie dough and infuse bright lemon flavor with both fresh lemon zest and lemon juice.
Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze step by step
- Preheat Oven to 325.
- Cream Butter and Sugar in mixer.
- Add Egg, Vanilla, & Milk.
- Add Baking Powder, Flour and Salt.
- Mix all well.
- Drop teaspoons sized or slightly larger onto very lightly greased cookie sheets..
- Press down the cookies into flat round cookie shapes with spoon or bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Lemon Glaze:.
- in mixing Bowl, cream together all ingredients for glaze..
- **I let my glaze sit in the refrigerator while cookies are cooling to help it firm up a bit..
- Let the cookies cool down completely then spread glaze onto each one with spoon..
- **Glaze will be slighly runny but it will firm up once they sit. so glaze them on Wax paper or a protected counter top..
The cookiesView Recipe Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies are so simple to make and are perfect for bake sales and parties. These lemon cookies are a serious crowd pleaser. People who visit my blog regularly probably know that by now. Those who are new here-> Lemon Glazed Soft-Baked Sugar Cookies are the perfect spring and summer dessert! These soft-baked lemon sugar cookies are super soft and tender, and topped with a sweet homemade lemon glaze!