Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs recipe. You can have pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Provide of Chicken wings.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Take of tomato, cut into quarter.
- Provide of bok choi, cutted.
- Use of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- Get of shallote,chopped.
- Take of cloved garlic, chopped.
- Use of ligh soysauce.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of pepper.
- You need of chicken powder.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Use of For Marinade.
- Take of garlic, grated.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of light soy sauce.
- Get of dark soy sauce.
- Take of pepper.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
The flavors are amazing thanks to high-heat pan searing and the spices. To expedite preparation in the evening, I often throw the wings and the spices in a Ziploc bag in the morning and they are perfectly marinated by the time. Stir-fry combines tender strips of chicken with vegetables and popular ramen noodles. This version has more veggies and flavor. Avoid the no stick pan though as the high heat will just kill the surface.
If you find this Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.