Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot cabbage rolls recipe. To cook crockpot cabbage rolls you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Take 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 2 can of Tomato soup.
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
Steps to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
If you find this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.