Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drop Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drop Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can minimize your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drop biscuits recipe. You can have drop biscuits using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drop Biscuits:
- Take of self-rising flour – see tip below.
- Provide of butter, softened.
- Get of buttermilk – see tip below.
Steps to make Drop Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet..
- Put flour in a large mixing bowl..
- Tip: If you don't have self-rising flour, use 4 cups of all-purpose flour and add 2 tablespoons of baking powder and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix well before using..
- Add softened butter to flour. Blend with a fork until well-blended..
- Add buttermilk and mix with a wooden spoon until all the flour mixture is moistened. You will have a sticky dough. If the mixture is too dry, add a little extra milk..
- Tip: If you don't have buttermilk, put 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice into a liquid measuring cup & add enough regular milk to make 1-1/2 cups. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before using..
- Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto greased cookie sheet and bake in oven until bottoms are browned and tops start to brown. You'll probably have to bake it in batches, depending on the size of your biscuits..
- Serve warm with your favorite spreads, jellies, honey, gravy, etc., or eat just as they are!.
These Drop Biscuits mix up in minutes and bake up in a flash. They are delicious with butter and While it's nice to make the fluffy cut-out kind of biscuits, these drop biscuits are much easier and. Drop biscuits are essentially a simplified version of a rolled biscuit, where the dough is scooped into a baking sheet *affiliate link rather than kneaded, rolled and cut into biscuit. Using the spoon or your fingertips, drop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the baking sheet. And they're so buttery, so flaky and so perfect!
If you find this Drop Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.