Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to five-spice tofu stir-fry recipe. To make five-spice tofu stir-fry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry:
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1 tbsp of sodium-reduced soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1 packages of medium-firm tofu, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Five-Spice powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/4 tsp of hot pepper flakes.
- You need 1 head of bok choy, chopped.
- Provide 8 oz of shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and halved.
Instructions to make Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry:
- whisk together broth, oyster sauce, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and 1/2 cup water..
- cut tofu into 1-inch cubes; gently toss with five-spice powder. In wok or skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry tofu until golden, about four minutes. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate..
- heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry garlic and hot pepper flakes for about 30 seconds. add bok choy and mushrooms; stir-fry for 3 minutes..
- stir in tofu and broth mixture; bring to boil. reduce heat and simmer, covered, until sauce is thickened and vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes..
When tofu is golden on all sides remove and reserve. Add remaining oil to pan and pat eggplant dry with paper towel. Add the garlic, ginger and five spice powder to the pan. This Chinese five spice tofu is perfect for adding into vegetable stir-fries, Chinese-style salads, any kind of noodle dish, or just for a quick Asian flavored snack. Stir fry said radish in hot oil to seep the flavors out.
If you find this Five-Spice Tofu Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.