White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies. All Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies III. These White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies have soft and chewy centers with lightly crisp edges! They use an extra egg yolk for chewiness and are loaded with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts for the ultimate cookie! Домашнее Печенье с Шоколадной Крошкой
If so, then get ready because I'm about to share the best recipe you will every try! For the wet ingredients you will be using butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. And of course, there's a hefty dose of white chocolate. You can cook White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter ( 2 sticks ) softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of unsifted all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of white chocolate chips ( 11 oz bag ).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped.
How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Whisk Dry Ingredients Together: I prefer having the dry ingredients ready to go first. They're absolutely PACKED with white chocolate morsels and salted macadamia nuts. White sugar makes cookies crisper, brown sugar makes cookies chewier, browner and a touch more flavour; and.
White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time and beat until well incorporated..
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt..
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts..
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on oven..
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan..
- I use real unsalted butter and a good white chocolate. The real butter adds extra flavor and richness..
- This makes 3-4 dozen depending on size you use to make cookies. I use tablespoon..
White Chocolate – Use eating chocolate rather than baking white chocolate, it tastes better than cooking chocolate in this particular recipe. I'm posting this recipe today because white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are my Mom's favorite kind of cookie! These cookies are easy to make and they Cream the butter and sugars together with a mixer (stand or hand-held). Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix well until just combined. White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies spiked with just a touch of coffee.
Originally posted 2021-01-05 00:42:24.